Friday, February 4, 2011

To continue...

This is the rest of yesterdays story. Sometimes I can keep a story going longer in my mind. But mostly once the stories get too long and I move on to a new one.

Chapter One
Just a Flash - continued

Now, I know what what this is called, ESP, but I never, never had any kind of ESP. Not even a P. I've tried to tell my Doctor what was happening to me, but if he couldn't test it. he didn't believe it. My loving husband of five years, at first was major freaked. John, is nit-picking me to death!
"Shady, you need to help keep up with the house work, Shady could you please pick up your clothes. " Shady this and Shady that. He doesn't like the new me. So what happened at the mall this morning has totally pissed him off.
I wanted to get out. After the long recovery, I was going stir crazy and ready to get out with people and freedom. So, okay, I'll admit it, I wanted to listen to other people's minds, thoughts, ideas, whatever. John was so boring to "listen" to. Same old stuff all the time. Fix something, clean something or pay something, with the occasional " I wish it was like before" Oh, I knew he didn't mean it. But enough was enough. Believe me, after the initial shock it gets old.
John wouldn't let me go alone, so off we went. The mall is like any in any where USA. I wanted to look for a dress and John wanted to look for books so once we arrived, we split up and went our separate ways, So much for watching over me.. It happened when I past the satellite bank tucked in the end of the mall. I heard it as clear as day.  They were going to rob the bank!

The end and until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment